WHAT ARE EXOSOMES?
Human cells are made up of various components called organelles. Exosomes form when these organelles fuse with the cell wall creating tiny sacs that are then released and taken up by other cells.
The exosomes carry important components within them like proteins, DNA, and RNA from one cell to another, modifying the function of the recipient cells.
Exosome facial rejuvenation can increase skin collagen in the treated areas by up to six-fold and also increases elastin levels by up to 300%.
The increase in the collagen and elastin levels will result in:
- Visible reduction of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots
- Improved skin brightness and hydration
- Noticeable decrease in redness and skin irritation
- Improve the appearance of skin lesions and scars
- Noticeable improvement in skin texture and pore size
Who Can Benefit From Exosome Facial Rejuvenation?
Anyone who is experiencing any of the following skin problems can significantly benefit from our innovative Exosome Facial Rejuvenation:
- Wrinkles that haven’t improved with other treatments
- Sagging skin
- Age spots
- Uneven texture or enlarged pores
HOW EXOSOMES AFFECT THE FUNCTION OF OTHER CELLS?
Scientists found that when a healthy cell sends an exosome to an unhealthy cell, the damaged cell begins to repair and regenerate itself.
Exosomes are derived from human adipose tissue derived mesenchymal stem cells in FDA registers labs.
This capacity to send “healing” signals from one cell to another makes exosomes a much better alternative to traditional platelet rich plasma and stem cell therapy.
EXOSOMES HAVE A THOUSAND TIMES STRONGER REGENERATIVE POWER DUE TO NUMEROUS GROWTH FACTORS AS COMPARED TO PRP.
Researchers at the University of North Carolina State conducted a proof-of-concept study that showed exosomes harvested from human skin cells were more effective in repairing sun-damaged skin cells than other popular treatments, including those using retinol or stem cells.
What to Expect?
- Depending on the individual treatment plan, each session can last between 1-2 hours.
- There is no downtime so you can return to your regular activity immediately after the session
- Results from your Vivi Facelift can be seen immediately
- Depending on the extent of the correction and the specific injectables used you can expect results to improve over the following weeks to months.
- As the body’s collagen production is stimulated the benefits will continue to improve and may last for up to 18-24 months.